Friday, June 09, 2006

his skin's familiarity

am i scared of being too happy?

(sound of rain drumming on the roof)



relationships confuse me.
how do you live in the moment?
how do you suspend fear?



being with him seems so natural...

his mind is turned on by the same ideas that excite me.
we share intimacies and bedhave intimately.
he enjoys the food that i enjoy.
i can swear in front of him and he, in front of me.
his body feels good whenever touching my body.
sleeping naked beside him feels natural.

i love touching him, and he loves being touched.

we are simply enjoying being together.




i have no idea how long this will last.
i am hoping to be friends with him the rest of my life...

yet, i am hesitant.


we are still getting to know each other.


why do i trust him so easily?
i am, normally, more guarded towards men.
why do i feel like smiling whenever i see him smile?



i am imagining rubbing him head to toe in warm oils...
i want to nurture him,
protect him,
lick his wounds,
and

love

him?

i am astonished.
he gets me.
he knows things about me
and

i

feel
known.


why does trusting him seem so very natural?


yes, i could love this man very deeply.

is love an emotion or a choice?
do we choose to fall in love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Going Nowhere

Which John Cusack Are You?