Wednesday, June 14, 2006

pendantic emotional tyrade: ode to dorothy parker

here i stand,

quite literally,

naked in front of

you.


whomever you are.

here

i
am.

with all of my raw emotion
my honest fucking thoughts
and
my most sincere


words.






i am angry
and frustrated.

i am in a state of emotional imploding.

i am agitated.

and i am typing loudly.

i am feeling loudly.


he
is
just
being

honest.

i am sitting naked. my head is filled with the thoughts of a woman scorned.

tossed aside.

i am in emotional resonance with dorothy parker. i am wearing her words upon my soul like a second skin.
you might as well live, eh?



i am trying to capture a little bit of honesty with my words.
a small glimpse of why this matters.
a small moment of my personal truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Going Nowhere

Which John Cusack Are You?