Tuesday, July 25, 2006

how do i love him

he's touching me again...

i am loving him... still
and always

i know that regardless of time and place
i will love this man

i know that about a very small handful of people
but i know it

i will always love my boo
i will always love maggie the cat
i will always love ishmael

these are my great loves
two women
two men

i want to reveal everything i know to him
i want to open up my mind and share its contents
i want to tell him that it's going to be "o.k."


i am happy.


laying naked on the beach the other day,
it hit me

i am very blessed.

my favourite prayer issued from my lips a thousand time that day,
"thank you."

i am brimming with life
and
hope

and

ALLegrIA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Going Nowhere

Which John Cusack Are You?