Sunday, August 06, 2006

feeling under attack

i,

apparently,


have issues...



okay, i wonder: which, particular, issue
do you refer?






he threw his words,
........................................................at me

leaving me to wonder,
why
he threw them
............................................................with such force?





why is he angry at me?
why is he radiating a quiet seething rage
...........................................................................at me?




(why do i feel as though i've lost my centre of gravity?)





there exist boundaries

......................................................boundaries to our thoughts

......................................................boundaries to our beliefs

boundaries to the way in which we feel comfortable exisiting within the world





his rage



violates


my boundaries




my skin is raised with goosebumps
as his words
...................................................................fly by




he is defending a castle of belief

he is defending his pain

he is defending his anger



right now,

i
am
sad

but i cannot approach the castle
be-cause

in the dark of emotional night

................................................................he cannot see
me







am i really under attack?

or am i witnessing the fall of his castle of pain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Going Nowhere

Which John Cusack Are You?