Thursday, November 25, 2004

the night before mayhem

it's the night before mayhem...
tomorrow, all hell will break loose in the retail world. black friday.
women will push, haggle, argue, nit pick, make piles of clothing, grumble, grouse, and converge on the retail world like a cloud of locusts.

i will be in the clothing store at 6- bloody-am

i've gotten my own bit of personal spending-frenzy out of the way. i am rather proud of my finds...
suede ankle boots- $26
matte jersey dress- $8

there's more but i'd rather not disclose my full frenzy.
i am a clothing addict.
always have been. i am trying to understand why clothing has such a hold over me.

today, i am thankful. i have a home, a family, lots of clothing... and the ability to change my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Going Nowhere

Which John Cusack Are You?